Quick start guide for Gyroflow 1.0.0
Nurk FPV has a nice tutorial for getting started with the software:
- Download the executable corresponding to your system: https://github.com/gyroflow/gyroflow/releases
- Run the executable.
- Either open or drag your video file to Gyroflow.
- Lens profile and motion data files are automatically detected for some cameras (GoPros). Otherwise search for the correct lens profile and open the motion data file.
- Playback video to check if additional synchronization is required. If so, right-click on the timeline and select
Auto sync hereat at least two points of the video where some motion is present. This synchronises the gyro data and the video.
- Play with the stabilization options and algorithms. They all give different "looks" for the final result.
- Select output file settings and export.