Live Feed Stabilization
Stabilization of a live (real-time) feed is something Gyroflow would like to support eventually. It's not available yet, mostly due to lack of standards for sending gyro data.
- 1.Currently Gyroflow is not designed to do live stabilization
- 2.There is no standard IMU data transmission, so that is most important part to figure out or standardize or have any examples if you want to push this topic further
- 3.For testing, we can try with synthetic "live" data, ie. take a standard GoPro file with gyro data, and stream it from another app, stream the IMU data and pretend it's live. Then work on supporting that in Gyroflow
- 4.There is no timeline on when that would be supported, mainly due to not enough concrete data. Everyone's setup is different so I don't have anything to work on at this moment. This has to be figured out
- 6.Another one is to open RTSP stream in the Gyroflow app (
mdk-sdkalready supports that) and render it in the UI with zero-copy Qt-RHI, and use the true full screen mode (F11 key twice) - this way it could be streamed further over HDMI (acting like a monitor but connected to HDMI capture card)