Flowshutter is a custom camera remote. When used in conjunction with readily available hardware, this results in a flexible and reliable external camera motion logger for Gyroflow. It can provide precise synchronization of camera video recording and motion logger (betaflight/emuflight FC) recording.
It was designed to be used with the Gyroflow software to provide you one of the best open source video stabilization experiences.
- "1-click" - synchronously start/stop (1) FC arm (2) camera recording
- "Audio injection" - inject sync marker to the audio track for precise synchronization between video and gyro data
- OLED Display - show the device information and allow user to change settings without hacking the firmware code
- Blackbox Erasion - erase all blackbox data without connecting to the computer
- OTA Update - (WIP) update the firmware over the air
Currently we are working NeutronRC for a small range of sales in China. Subsequent versions are in production, please stay tuned.
For more info about list of supported hardware, please check Supported Hardware.
Compatible camera protocol/trigger mechanisms
- Sony Multi-Terminal Port USB Protocol
- Momentary Ground
- 3.3V Schmitt Trigger
- ZCAM UART protocol
- (WIP) 5V Schmitt Trigger
- (WIP) Sony LANC protocol
- (WIP) HDMI CEC protocol
Check out our list of Supported Camera for more details.
- Flowbox (highly recommended)
- Modern FC with BMI270 gyro (recommended)
- Any other FC that support CRSF protocol
- Source code: https://github.com/gyroflow/flowshutter
- Development Guide: https://github.com/gyroflow/flowshutter#development-guide